Hidden Truffles presents to you a unique “ARTISANAL POP-UP BAZAAR” in association with none other than SASSY MAMA HK (Co-Sponsor) & THE HK HUB (Media Sponsor)!!
The Bazar will showcase a carefully handpicked selection of some of the best small and home businesses in Hong Kong. The categories of vendors range from Food, Fashion & Accessories, Home-Decor, Kids, Services and fantastic Gifts items.
When : 11 am – 5 pm, June 7th (Sat) 2014
Where : The Space, 210 Hollywood road, Sheung Wan
Kids Corner : Mammas, plz bring your kids along. Arts & crafts sessions, curious experiments, activity tables with coloring & drawing etc. awaits your little ones. Also, don’t forget to collect your free candies sponsored by Sim’s Sweet Shop !
HIGHLIGHT : Cafe area to sit, Free Wifi, KIDS CORNER and stroller parking space for you.
Buy Local, Support unique HK entrepreneurs, Be Proud!
Don’t forget to RSVP to win lucky draw prizes worth over $5000 !!! (Prizes Include: Silver Earrings by Shikha Lamba Jewelry, Lil Nika EMI Night Lamps, a special event make-up voucher by Smudge Make-Up Artistry , handmade couture tutu-dresses by MLP, a handmade organic body-care hamper by Swedish’s Body Care and a voucher for a summer-camp admit by Kids Gallery )
Watch this space for more information on the array of activities we have lined up for you!
- From Africa to Asia: From natural artisanal spice blends to yummylicious Yogic Food and Health Drinks you will find them all here!
- My Little Princess: Beautiful handmade couture dresses for your little princesses. Handmade with love, 100% cotton and tons of sparkle! All profits for 2014 are going to the cancer research foundation.
- Little Fish: Little Fish is the city’s ONLY swim store run by a children’s swim coach. You will find natural, safe and stylish UV50+ swim and sun wear loved by celebrity parents including Miranda Kerr, Elton John, Reese Witherspoon and Gwen Stefani. Great quality, gorgeous designs and arguably the best prices in Hong Kong!
- Pepite-Boutique: As the name suggests, every piece of jewellery from this boutique is truly a ‘Little Treasure’ and keeps for life!
- Suite Works: The sweetest handmade baby items in Hong Kong, what’s more, you can make them even sweeter by getting them personalized!
- Olive Leaf: Don’t miss the most delectable vegetarian Middle Eastern food that Hong Kong has to offer.
- ThinQ HK: We love how thoughtful these high-quality gifts with a touch of Hong Kong are! Gifts ranging from age groups 0-99 years.
- Marina Malison: Intricate jewellery pieces that are definitely keeps for life!
- Lil Nika: Unique modern kid’s furniture with design flair and guaranteed to fuel your child’s imagination to no bounds.
- Eezy Peezy Parties: Planning the party of the century? Look no further! The best one-stop platform in Hong Kong to organize all your events.
- Lavanya Collection: A true blend of Eastern fashion tailored for the modern, international woman. Each item exemplifies beautiful craftsmanship and indigenous hand-embroidered designs.
- Little Things in Life HK: A one of its kind organic skincare boutique in Hong Kong, that handpicks and brings to you only the best organic products from across the world.
- Silk&Pearls: Stunning and unique handcrafted imported pearl, silk, leather and semi-precious stone jewelry
- Rose Petal Cakery: Don’t miss some of the best cupcakes in town! These edible pieces of art taste as divine as they look!
- Printissimo Home: Stunning pieces of Art on Fabric Collection, each piece is a collector’s item in its own right. We absolutely adore their cushions and bags collection!
- Hilary Schwartz: Exquisite high-quality jewellery reflecting stylings from around the world.
- Bees Nest: Discover Hong Kong’s Finest Hand Crafted Organic Honey born from an unconditional love for bees between a Hong Kong Bee Master and a French Chef.
- Savi Mami’s Boutique: Nowhere in Hong Kong will you find more gorgeous, 100% hand-woven, silk-cotton saris, our guarantee!
- Ya’s Designs: Save those wonderful holiday pictures and memories the 21st century way. Through a holistic combination of creativity and innovation, digital arts is the way ahead we say!
- Statements by Forum & Raina: High-end “one-of-a-kind” fashion jewellery to meet the needs of today’s women who are juggling many roles at once. From meetings, to luncheons, to dates, to parties, to weddings, to a lot more, they create STATEMENTS- to define the inner you!
- Sew Laurel Lee: Custom-designed, unique and personalized clothing for your little ones. All designs are unique and never repeated, making them extra special for your little-ones.
- Maddy Loo: Find the trendiest fashion and hair accessories for girls and women of all ages!
- Leah’s Creation: Artisanal, handmade jewellery for all occasions !
- Moksa HK: Your one-stop-shop for all your business design requirements, be it web-design, print-design, logo&branding, web hosting and much much more!
- Varna Jewellery: Don’t forget to check out some unique, traditional and handcrafted jewellery.
Enquiries or questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover High-Quality Local Businesses in HK.